Skip to main content

Are your possessions more important than your life?

As you all know its mandatory to have motor insurance once you own a vehicle, yet people still shy away from owning life insurance. Lets say an accident does occur and both the car and life is lost. Will a family find comfort in a replacement car while they mourn the passing of their loved one.


 
                          What's your thoughts on this?    
  I'll love to know ,place your comments below.

Comments

  1. Exactly, is your vehicle more valuable than your life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This Video brought back so many memories

This was certainly a blast from the past. Little did I know that this would have had such immense impacted my life . Enjoy and sing along.

What do you want?

I remembered sitting in school as a young child visualizing what I wanted to be when I grew up. Little did I know that life doesn't always go according to your plan. there are bills, rent, mortgage, school fees, car payments and grocery bills that keep increasing month after month. After giving it some thought I've come to realize that everyone basically want the same thing: 1) to protect their children and love ones from poverty 2) to maintain good health and ensure money is available if they do become ill. 3) to have adequate savings "although saving might be an issue" 4) most  people want to retire early with a comfortable pension With over twenty five years experience in the financial industry , I have decided to share basis financial advice that can be used to take you through this difficult economic climate.

A simple budget to increase savings

      . Budgeting is about control          . Understand what's your true monthly income     . Think emergency fund     . List all monthly expenses