Skip to main content

Is it really that cheap?

Lets talk about affordability. I will never forget the look on my clients face when I tell them that $1,000,000 term life will cost them as little as $250 monthly. Unbelievable isn't it? Lets compare that cost shall we.

That's less than
- a full tank of gas that will probably last 8 days.
- approximately two café latte per week at Starbucks
- cable bill
- internet bill
- tickets and popcorn for two at IMAX 


 

I guess you get the picture. When we look back at the small amounts we spend on trivial items why not consider how  $1,000,000  would benefit your spouse, children or elderly parent if you were taken too soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This Video brought back so many memories

This was certainly a blast from the past. Little did I know that this would have had such immense impacted my life . Enjoy and sing along.

What do you want?

I remembered sitting in school as a young child visualizing what I wanted to be when I grew up. Little did I know that life doesn't always go according to your plan. there are bills, rent, mortgage, school fees, car payments and grocery bills that keep increasing month after month. After giving it some thought I've come to realize that everyone basically want the same thing: 1) to protect their children and love ones from poverty 2) to maintain good health and ensure money is available if they do become ill. 3) to have adequate savings "although saving might be an issue" 4) most  people want to retire early with a comfortable pension With over twenty five years experience in the financial industry , I have decided to share basis financial advice that can be used to take you through this difficult economic climate.

A simple budget to increase savings

      . Budgeting is about control          . Understand what's your true monthly income     . Think emergency fund     . List all monthly expenses