Skip to main content

Do i really need health insurance?


Everyone gets sick but sometimes are worse than others. Health insurance actually covers a whole lot more than vision and dental. Consider the time when either you or your children had to visit the emergency room. The mounting cost can be overwhelming and frustrating. Having a good health insurance plan can actually reduce the total cost by 50- 80% depending on the provider you select. Once you are between the age of 18-64 you are eligible to start your own health plan. I have attached a list of features from an excellent cost efficient Health Plan I recently discovered.
- choice of major medical benefits
- Preventative Care Immunizations/Vaccinations
- Maternity and Postnatal Care
-Doctors and specialist visits
-Emergency Treatment
- Laboratory Services
- Prescription Drugs
- Dental and Vision Care
- Emergency overseas Benefits
- Chemo/Radiation and Dialysis Therapy


 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Video brought back so many memories

This was certainly a blast from the past. Little did I know that this would have had such immense impacted my life . Enjoy and sing along.

What do you want?

I remembered sitting in school as a young child visualizing what I wanted to be when I grew up. Little did I know that life doesn't always go according to your plan. there are bills, rent, mortgage, school fees, car payments and grocery bills that keep increasing month after month. After giving it some thought I've come to realize that everyone basically want the same thing: 1) to protect their children and love ones from poverty 2) to maintain good health and ensure money is available if they do become ill. 3) to have adequate savings "although saving might be an issue" 4) most  people want to retire early with a comfortable pension With over twenty five years experience in the financial industry , I have decided to share basis financial advice that can be used to take you through this difficult economic climate.

A simple budget to increase savings

      . Budgeting is about control          . Understand what's your true monthly income     . Think emergency fund     . List all monthly expenses